Source: Ultravena Industries
Ostar oat powdered gloves use a highly refined powder made from oats. This oat powder is a purified form of colloidal oats, a known skin protectant
Ostar oat powdered gloves use a highly refined powder made from oats. This oat powder is a purified form of colloidal oats, a known skin protectant. The gloves are cornstarch-free, which reduces the risk of skin irritation and latex allergy. They go on easily without the mess of USP Absorbable Dusting Powder cornstarch and use less powder than the average cornstarch powdered glove.
Other features include:
- Reduce exposure to harmful chemicals and allergens known to be in gloves containing USP Absorbable Dusting Powder cornstarch
- Oat powder is never chemically treated and is not manufactured with epichlorohydrin
- Reduce airborne allergens because oat powder carries significantly less of the dangerous natural rubber latex protein allergens
- Reduce the incidence of irritant and allergic contact dermatitis (ICD, ACD)
- Help heal dry and damaged skin
Ultravena Industries, P.O. Box 5516, De Pere, WI 54115-5516. Tel: 800-888-6954; Fax: 920-338-0895.